From plumbers to carpenters to painters, the New York general contractors we insure work long hours to meet their goals and provide their customers with superior service and results. They take pride in their work and want to see their business grow and prosper. They understand that they need to be properly insured to protect their business, yet don’t have the time to figure it all out on their own. That is why they call Berkely Brokerage Corp. We have the knowledge and experience to:
- Consult with you and ask the right questions to learn about your company and goals.
- Recommend the proper types of contracto’s insurances needed.
- Shop for the best policy at a competitive price.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Get claims filed and settled in a timely manner.
We have been in business on Long Island for over twenty years and can tailor your insurance coverage while you concentrate on your business. We will review your policies annually and meet with you to see if any changes are necessary. We develop long term relationships with our customers. Being a small, family-owned business, we understand that each business is unique.
Contractor’s Insurance Needs
- Property Insurance: Covers your business property including buildings, office equipment and tools.
- General Liability: Protects you against suits filed for property damage or injuries as well as damage to property that you are working on and injuries to non-employees.
- Builders Risk: Protects against damages from fire, vandalism, severe weather during construction.
- Surety Bonds
- Workers Compensation: Required in New York State for your employees and protects you should someone become ill or get injured.
- Commercial Auto: Insures autos, trucks and vans used for your business.