For the vast majority of us, our house is our biggest and most important asset. More importantly, it’s our home – where we raise our families, celebrate birthdays and holidays, and create memories that will last a lifetime. Having proper insurance coverage can give you peace of mind that will allow you to continue enjoying your home for years to come.
At Berkely Brokerage Corp., we can help you make the best decisions when purchasing homeowners insurance. We are here to advise you on how much coverage you need by asking the right questions, such as:
- What is the structure of your home?
- What is the replacement cost value of your home?
- What is the value of your personal possessions?
- How high do you want your deductible to be set at?
- Are you in a flood zone?
- Do you need a valuable articles floater for jewelry, furs or artwork?
- Do you need an excess liability policy?
- What would your living expenses be in case of a disaster?
- Is there animal liability?
- Do you own any automobiles? (“Bundled” polices can save you money.)
After determining what your needs are, we will shop around to different insurance companies so that we can present you with quotes that will offer the best coverage at a competitive price. We will also review your policy annually, upon renewal, to asses whether changes need to be made to your policy. These changes could be home improvements such as extensions, pools, or a growing family. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs.
Should you experience a loss, you will not be left alone. We will help you get any claims reported and settled in a timely fashion.